I'm looking for some variety...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

machojared

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No, I'm not on a dating site, I'm on TYF! And though I love my Hoe, I need something better on gas. But I won't sacrifice uniqueness, driving pleasure, my dignity, et cetera. (I'm looking at you, Toyota Camry.)

I had the perverted thought of getting an '02-'05 Jag XK8 convertible (no engine-killing Nikasil cylinder linings here!), but I'm six-four. I don't think I'd fit. Did some more thinking, and now I'm slowly willing myself toward an '02 Merc E430. Gotta have my V8 power, but the extra cog in the tranny oughta help fuel mileage.

Y'all's thoughts?

OP
OP
M

machojared

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Mercedes GTFOH i had an 02 CLK430 in germany and it was a money pit 100 bucks this 500 bucks that 900 bucks this

:sorrysign:

I've heard horror stories like yours, but I've talked to a few people who have had W210 E-Classes (one of whom actually had an E430). The consensus seems to be that, while problems are expensive when they come up, a well-cared-for model shouldn't be problematic at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coldlegos