Esky Platinum Cluster DEAL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
yea, i think D-Max has the best idea... i would rather go that route... but thats just me

OP
OP
Fyrcaptain

Fyrcaptain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For me I didn't want somebody elses re-built shit, I wouldn't buy a rebuilt washing machine, I'd buy a new one.

You have to send in a core......I now have my original (that was working perfectly) as a spare.

If you think any of these ebay sellers will be around in 5 years to honor that lifetime guarantee....lol....I got some swampland to sell ya....lol!

It's not cheaper.....$5 more total actually with shipping - free ship versus $15

Hey what ever floats your boat....it's your money......you do have the color option with the other guy.....buy what you want I could give 2 *****, I was just passing on the info....lol....

Last edited:

danimalmax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For me I didn't want somebody elses re-built shit, I wouldn't buy a rebuilt washing machine, I'd buy a new one.

You have to send in a core......I now have my original (that was working perfectly) as a spare.

If you think any of these ebay sellers will be around in 5 years to honor that lifetime guarantee....lol....I got some swampland to sell ya....lol!

It's not cheaper.....$5 more total actually with shipping - free ship versus $15

Hey what ever floats your boat....it's your money......you do have the color option with the other guy.....buy what you want I could give 2 *****, I was just passing on the info....lol....

so the dealer programmed it for free then?

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
nice find, I like the esky gauges but I think I'll keep my denali cluster...speedo and trans temp are the only things I'd want to upgrade for.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score

Well it actually is cheaper as there is no programming needed then. Programming sometimes cant be done by the dealer or its almost another 200 bucks to program it. Since this is rebuilt Its your cluster and anything thats broken is replaced. Sorry But I would like to stick with My OEM unit. Not one that who knows where he got it. It may not be new and he is just saying that.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
yea, i want either the nali or lade cluster just for the trans temp... i have that all my truck has is a dummy light to tell me when my tranny is nearing thermal melt down

toddis32

Reaction score
if anyone is interested in an esky cluster in kmh(kilometers),for an 03-06 i have one for sale with 166,000 kilometers on it. most used clusters do not need to be flashed but some do. there is a guy on ebay that does them for 70.00. i'm asking 150 for it. i can also add the updated stepper motors for an additional 50.00. check me out in the vendor area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihtblzr