Z71 Yukon (Pic Request)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then we're birds of a feather! When I got the opportunity to scoop up one of only 4k Formulas built in 1990 I jumped on it..

Now we see if I bit off more than I can chew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes Sir.

I miss my 1979. T tops and all :)

Dumped the 301 and found a 400.

Deleted the cats and it was straight through. Used to cruise in downtown Charlotte wide open through the streets. Loved to hear the noise bounce off the buildings.

Had a shift kit and could hit second every time.

Good old days.

Cash_88

Reaction score
I would do the bumper and grill (and wheels) to match the flares, but I'd want them all to be a textured finish... Meanwhile there's just enough chrome on it, and the roof rack I just installed damned near completes the package!
D75E29D0-2B92-4E37-AC0C-32CB7E079F92_zpsrgmapgag.gif

Now all I need is a black wrap around brush guard and some tail light guards and....

lol

That roof rack definitely is a good look in any NBS, but imo the monotone of the z71's are classic with the color matching. My search for a rack after I buy a NBS will begin shortly

Sent Via 6.2 Carrier Pigeon

FishinCricket

GMC Salesman
Reaction score
I'm still in the air about color matching, but the more I build this beast the more I want to black it out... Found a deal on a brush guard.. Plus 5 on my Zombie preparedness index!
E5202521-A448-4BF8-913E-9769404A3FA7_zpsle4ekcg4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jewel or Jalopy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stupid question, but do you remember how to get the cross bars off the Z71 rack? I'd like to pull mine off when I'm not using it to see if I can boost my fuel economy a bit.

The bug guard is coming off, and when I get the time I'm also lowering it. I know, sacrilege, but it rarely goes off road anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sahidblack

Latest posts