Yukon Toon (must see)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok so i found this guy on GMFS a couple months back his name is Ray Daley and since I am deployed i decided to go ahead and let him do his thing i sent him photos of my truck told him what i wanted it too look like and see if he could render it how i like it the results were amazing, i didnt know you could do this , he told me this wasnt his best work because the photos i sent him were grainy (they were pretty bad lol) but it was the best i had at the time you can see his other work here http://www.koolcartoons.com/price.htm . he does everything this is what i got and what my plan is for the yukon to look like by early april i cant wait!! he sent me a few copies in different formats for printing wallpaper and other uses . definitly worth the money he even threw in a quick photoshop reallife like photo with the wheels and tires i picked out as a sample, nice guy to work with too fast email replys and friendly for those who are interested id like to see some of yalls done up and posted in this thread in the future
just thought its somthing different to bring to the table instead of the usual "truck wont" type stuff :Handshake:
toon-web2.jpg
the toon
extra-361-lifted.jpg
the sample rendering

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score
That looks awesome !!! Got him in my fav's now.
When I get a job, and got the 'xtra dough... I'll get mine done.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats I will look into it.

BTW YOUR TRUCK IS BAD ASS NEED TO GET THAT COWL HOOD ON THIER!

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks all and yea already got the hood ordered should be at my parents house while im gone im going to wait for the lift and tires for when i get back

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Richie255