Yukon roof rack or basket with integrated lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave Legacy

Reaction score
Your best bet is probably going with something from Rhino Rack or one of the universal applications from Front Runner Outfitters or Baja Rack and mounting a LED lightbar to it.

Flat racks are more functional by far. I had a full basket roof rack on one of my past Land Rovers and as cool as it was I find a pair of load bars to be a heck of a lot more versatile if you’re willing to purchase specialized attachments.

OP
OP
C

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your best bet is probably going with something from Rhino Rack or one of the universal applications from Front Runner Outfitters or Baja Rack and mounting a LED lightbar to it.

Flat racks are more functional by far. I had a full basket roof rack on one of my past Land Rovers and as cool as it was I find a pair of load bars to be a heck of a lot more versatile if you’re willing to purchase specialized attachments.

You’re probably right. I️ need to get new ski racks and am either going to get the Thule ones that slide or a hitch rack. The issue is that the Thule ones are fugly and the hitch rack is like $500 all in.

DeucesAllin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How is this a question?

Basket+exoskeleton > lame shit

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo