Yes or no to the light bar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Neil Layne

Neil Layne

Steel Neil
Reaction score
i was planning on putting the led lights on the bar.. but Don you make a good point. i never thought about doing that. but idk how i would attach it there.. it would be really tight though.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

haha, negative. no snorkel for me.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go put a snorkel on something :flipthebird:

He's mad because my idea sounds better ^^

Ive seen it done a Few times On NBS trucks And have been waiting for someone to try it to a NNBS . I think it will look Trill

Yates Go throw another coat of turtle wax on your lumina :buffer:

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's mad because my idea sounds better ^^

Ive seen it done a Few times On NBS trucks And have been waiting for someone to try it to a NNBS . I think it will look Trill

Yates Go throw another coat of turtle wax on your lumina :buffer:

No paint left :shrug:

I will put one in the bumper...

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Do it! What about to the rear? You could always do a Yakama rack and mount to that.

OP
OP
Neil Layne

Neil Layne

Steel Neil
Reaction score
Don if you can tell me how i would attach the led bar behind the grill i will do that. ive seen it done before just not on a yukon..

here it is on a Tacoma - Username: ColtsTRD:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lighting/244444-led-light-bars-2.html

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

i will do more snoopin around and see how other people do it.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In my dodge I got lucky and Used the Rad support rail that goes across the top. Ive seen guys take a small piece of Angle iron cut to fit with 2 small brackets to drop it a bit.
(Lights look offset I know they are center , just the angle of the pic is off)

I haven't took apart the front of a NNBS so Im not quite sure what you have to work with

2013-02-23_07-31-30_79_zps1c4b9c9a.jpg

OP
OP
Neil Layne

Neil Layne

Steel Neil
Reaction score
i was thinking about that as well. i will think about the roof rack after i get my 1" spacer installed. that is monday, if i think a rack will look good ill put it on. if yall have any ideas at all just put it on. im staying open minded through the whole process

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:51 PM ----------

Rigid Industries makes a special mount for Ford... but i am going to open up the hood tomorrow and make some measurements and make sure i can make room without messing up the radiator. I might have to go lower grill as well, i will see tomorrow. i will keep everyone posted.

OP
OP
Neil Layne

Neil Layne

Steel Neil
Reaction score
just sent him a message on how he did this. thank you Regency. i am purchasing everything i need as soon as he tells me how to do it. i will post pictures during the process and everything.