Xbox 360, Wii, and games FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you decide to part out the wii, I'd be interested in a wiimote and nunchuck, super mario bros, mario kart, and possibly the charging dock setup!! Keep me in mind and let me know if you change your mind!!!

OP
OP
S

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be interested in the 360 and games... But, would like to get an idea of what you are looking for. $250 shipped? I can paypal you today.

I'm in no hurry to sell it, that seems a little low.

are u selling a full guitar hero suite? ie a game and a guitar? dont really care what game, just want it to have guitar hero again... lmk.. and i dont care if the guitar is wireless or not.

I have wireless and wired guitars. But yes, I'm selling. I have drums for Rock Band too.

interested in the xbox elite.... is it band from live? any wireless controllers?

Not banned, not modified. Comes with the stock black wireless controller and 20gb HD.

What would u sell the remotes for the Wii??

I prefer not to

how old is the Xbox's?

I'm not positive on the white one because a friend is borrowing it, but the Elite's mfg date is Jan 2008

If you decide to part out the wii, I'd be interested in a wiimote and nunchuck, super mario bros, mario kart, and possibly the charging dock setup!! Keep me in mind and let me know if you change your mind!!!

I'm not really wanting to part out the Wii... but if the price is right or if I change my mind, I'll let you know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyc2011Denali