WTT WS6 for Tahoe/Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

530transam

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i have a nice 1996 WS6.Arctic white over Ebony. 6 Speed. 108k miles. Clean title. Good condition. Needs a little work but nothing major. This is a hard to find car, i looked for it for a while before finding it. I came out of a 2002 WS6 and decided to sell it to get this. But things are different now, i need a 4wd. I would like to trade for a 1995+ Tahoe or Yukon. Only real requirements are it has to be a 4 door, with 4wd. I want the Vortec, and i want leather. I prefer Back or Red, and i hate Pewter, but it doesn't necessarily disqualify it. I dont care about mileage, i just want it to run excellent and look decent, if it needs any work, it can't be anything major.I'm gay for diesels but i dont want a 2 door, a swap would be amazing. I dont care about registration as long as it will smog here in ca. I am in Sacramento. If anyone has anything they would like to discuss, please email me at [email protected] or call me, (530) 415-6246. I'll be completely honest, i would rather have a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, and any offers from here will come second to a Jeep offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LadnerAutomotive