WTT: nnbs tinted g4 tails for untinted g4 tails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of professionally tinted g4 tails off my 07 tahoe that I want to trade for the same set of g4's that are not tinted. Before I take the time to completely sand off the tint and respray them, I'd figure I'd try to trade with someone who has g4 tails and wants tinted ones instead.

Any interests let me know. Also if someone wants to make an offer on them i might consider selling them.

I'll put some pics up when I get to my comp tonight.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I might be interested depending on how dark the tint is. Are they lightly tinted or dark?

OP
OP
S

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might be interested depending on how dark the tint is. Are they lightly tinted or dark?

They are dark. Thats why i need to change them, keep getting pulled over out here in cali. Here's a pic:

dscn2347n.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Will these fit a avalanche?

I believe the avalanche tailights are different than then tahoe/yuk tails.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics :waytogo: Yeah, that is a little too dark for me. I just want mine lightly smoked. Good luck with the trade or sale :Handshake:

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have had neither happen and mine are darker. :Handshake:

OP
OP
S

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as light output these are superbright even during the day. I hear you about getting pulled over. Especially on my white hoe they stand out even more. I'm gonna go with more of a smoked red. I have the stocks on and can't stand it!

1STIMEYUKON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No need to sand and respray if they are professionally tinted. Just sand and polish and they'll look like new again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts