WTT: Gray captain chairs for bench (2004)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adcap

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have 2 gray leather captain chairs on a 2004 Tahoe that I would like to trade for a gray leather 2nd row bench. I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area and would be okay with travelling 2 hours (from Pleasant Hill) to make this work. Thanks.

98crewcab

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have 2 gray leather captain chairs on a 2004 Tahoe that I would like to trade for a gray leather 2nd row bench. I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area and would be okay with travelling 2 hours (from Pleasant Hill) to make this work. Thanks.

pics of captain chairs? think my wife wanted the captains for the second row instead of the bench we have now. also gray leather. I could pass the info (and pics) to her and see if she's interested. In sacramento by the way...

OP
OP
A

adcap

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Funny, after telling my wife I might have found someone that may be interested in trading seats for bench, she tells me that she is having second thoughts. She thought we would have both the seats and the bench and could swap them in/out. How do you access the 3rd row with the 2nd row bench intalled? Maybe you can take a pic of the bench with part folded down to access 3rd row? I will take pics sometime this week and send them to you.

98crewcab

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
the whole middle row folds down. you can either fold down just the passenger side single seat, or the middle and drivers side as one. or both for all the room in the middle to be flat floor:) will get some pics once my wife gets home. (sorry for the delay in the response. working!! lol)

jpaeltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got grey bench would be willing for a trade. PM me.

westcoast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just recently traded with a member here my bench for the buckets and all I can say is we are both happy with the trade.

CJC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What's up buddy just wondering if those captain chairs were still available. I live in San Francisco and have a 2004 tahoe and looking to trade.

jESse

i like cheese
Reaction score
i've actually never seen rear captains chairs. can someone post a pic of em?

JWhelan2787

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
'04 Yukon/Tahoe Bench to Capt. Chairs

I have a 2004 Yukon with the bench. I am looking to trade for captain's chairs. Anyone interested? The interior leather color is gray. I'm located in Louisville, Kentucky. Let me know. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia