WTT:2nd row Black leather bench for captains

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scooter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a black leather 2nd row bench seat with power folding that I would like to trade for 2nd row captain chairs. I live in Jackson, MS but would be interested in shipping if need be.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

forgot to add that it is out of and for a 2007 tahoe LTZ. Not an XL or Suburban.

Fishmazter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have power fold captains chairs in black ebony (Like new condition) out of a '08 LTZ with only 22k miles that I am looking to trade for power fold 60/40 bench (baby on the way). I may be willing to ship if no takers closer to home (Los Angeles).

Shoot me an email (can't PM yet - just joined)

calrrw

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
captains for bench

scooter, or anyone interested

I have an 08 tahoe z71 with black leather captains, but would like a bench.

no power/ no heat.

i live in memphis, tn

WTT:2nd row Black leather bench for captains
I have a black leather 2nd row bench seat with power folding that I would like to trade for 2nd row captain chairs. I live in Jackson, MS but would be interested in shipping if need be.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

forgot to add that it is out of and for a 2007 tahoe LTZ. Not an XL or Suburban.

Daneman27

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have black leather buckets with power fold no heat that I am looking to trade for a power folding bench. They are from my 07 Yukon with 87k miles. I am in OKC and would prefer to trade with someone within driving distance. Email me if interested since I can't receive pm's. [email protected]

OP
OP
S

scooter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
DANEMAN AND FISHMAZTER, OR ANYONE ELSE. I AM DEFINATLY INTERESTED IN DOING A TRADE FOR BLACK LEATHER 2ND ROW CAPTAINS SEATS BUT I WANT THEM TO BE POWERFOLD. MY 60/40 BENCH IS POWERFOLD. i WOULD RATHER MEET SOMEONE TO DO THE SWAP BUT I WOULD BE WILLING TO SHIP BUT HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT WOULD COST.

Daneman27

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
DANEMAN AND FISHMAZTER, OR ANYONE ELSE. I AM DEFINATLY INTERESTED IN DOING A TRADE FOR BLACK LEATHER 2ND ROW CAPTAINS SEATS BUT I WANT THEM TO BE POWERFOLD. MY 60/40 BENCH IS POWERFOLD. i WOULD RATHER MEET SOMEONE TO DO THE SWAP BUT I WOULD BE WILLING TO SHIP BUT HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT WOULD COST.

I will trade with you but it would be at least a 4 hour drive for each of us if we met halfway. I think it would be cheaper to ship than it would cost in gas and putting all the miles on our trucks. If you want to email me pics and possibly video of the power folding working I will reply with the same. I will check on shipping prices with fedex freight on Monday. [email protected]

Fishmazter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Scooter,
Where are you located? I agree on the driving preference since shipping has to be rediculously high. Both parties also get to see the seats first before completing the trade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019