WTF?!?!? No more Back-Up Camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well two thing happened yesterday...

I pulled my #15-20 Amp Fuse so I dont run my DRL's.

I also left my headlights on and my battery was completely dead.

So I jumped the truck. And no back-up camera. Put the Fise back in and no back-up camera.

I thought someone stole it (The area I work in is SHADY) but its there. Wiring seems snug, any other places I should look before I rip the interior out?

Seems just like its not sending a signal at all. It won't kick in when I put it in reverse or if I just want to see who is bend me.

Jaycenk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First I would go through the settings on the HU and make sure they didn't go back to a factory default. second I would pull power to the HU and camera and see if it works after you then restore power to them.

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Pioneer Avic D3, so I should restore back tro factory settings?

Jaycenk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No we are saying the HU may have gone back to factory settings due to the loss of power so you may need to go back in and turn features back on. My Jensen is supposed to have flash memory and not loose it's settings but from time to time when the BCM flakes out in my Camaro it will go back to factory setting and I have to go in and turn back on the features that I want on.

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was ******* with it the other day, remember how to turn on the Back up Camera? I have the manual, but its at home.

ff40

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figured it out on my break was under systems, not operations.

THANKS!

john, never got your text!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thydrick