Wrecked my ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beefhouse

Reaction score
I've been there before, its a horrible, helpless feeling. Hopefully you don't have a high deductible on your insurance. I've seen a lot of people have the evil $1000 deductible on collision coverage. Since you already hit another vehicle, your insurance will be paying for the other car's repairs. Take all the money your insurance will give you. Get it repaired and you'll feel better. :waytogo:

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, sucks man but kids ok and you're ok.

That fender and hood can be replaced bro :waytogo:

B

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gives a good excuse for more mods too :D

OP
OP
Sweet_N_Low

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoping for a civini's ram air hood and some projectors, just need to find some that perform as expected, suggestions? Thanks for the encouragement, I think I'm raising my son right. First thing he says when we pulled over, " I hope your wheels aren't messed up"

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

F yea! Maybe a Tbss Bumper?

huh? somehow I missed this mod:sleepy10:

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
dam man sorry about the ride. thats ****** but glad your ok.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Sorry about that! Sucks pretyt bad because your insurance will go up upon getting a ticket and front end damage.

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain. I had this dick pull out in front of me and stop. I literally had no time to get close to stopping. Guess who gets the ticket? Just because my front bumper hit their rear, I get a ticket and a repair bill.

well i had a ***** pull out in front of me so i had no choice but to hit it:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
artmumf

Latest posts