Wood trim for center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At the dealer

:laughing1:

New it's $140 or so. Console lid trim. I've rarely seen them for sale by themselves.

Should be part #25902018 but I'm not 100%. Find an 09 and up tahoe with your interior colors with that lid and take that VIN to the dealer to find out for sure...

Last edited:

HOE-N-IT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 16156

All I want is the trim on the console lid. Where can I find this

Don't you have a Tahoe? If so you are not going to find a OEM console trim piece for the Tahoe as they do not come on any Tahoe's. The Denali has them standard but they are a different wood grain color and don't match.

An aftermarket 3D overlay can be bought as part of a 6 piece kit but cost over $250 for the kit. I contacted Victor at Autowoods.com to see if he could get me just the trim piece for the console from his supplier and he did. He contacted me a few months ago and wanted some pictures of mine installed to put on his web site but he has not added them to his site yet. He told me he had ordered some more so he could offer them as a standalone or maybe at a discount when someone orders a steering wheel. Email him from his site and I bet he can fix you up. He's very responsive.

Here are pictures of mine installed. They are almost a perfect match to the Tahoe wood. You really have to stare at it in different lights and angles to tell there is any difference and even then it is very very slight. A little more gloss but not anything you will ever notice. I had bought the steering wheel spokes wood trim from Victor before as seen in the 3rd pic.

Armrest Trim 012.jpg

Armrest Trim 011.jpg

Armrest Trim 004.jpg

07SubLTZ

Reaction score
Don't you have a Tahoe? If so you are not going to find a OEM console trim piece for the Tahoe as they do not come on any Tahoe's. The Denali has them standard but they are a different wood grain color and don't match.

An aftermarket 3D overlay can be bought as part of a 6 piece kit but cost over $250 for the kit. I contacted Victor at Autowoods.com to see if he could get me just the trim piece for the console from his supplier and he did. He contacted me a few months ago and wanted some pictures of mine installed to put on his web site but he has not added them to his site yet. He told me he had ordered some more so he could offer them as a standalone or maybe at a discount when someone orders a steering wheel. Email him from his site and I bet he can fix you up. He's very responsive.

Here are pictures of mine installed. They are almost a perfect match to the Tahoe wood. You really have to stare at it in different lights and angles to tell there is any difference and even then it is very very slight. A little more gloss but not anything you will ever notice. I had bought the steering wheel spokes wood trim from Victor before as seen in the 3rd pic.

View attachment 16189

View attachment 16190

View attachment 16195

That looks great. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for posting those pics.

micah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've wondered about this also. I really like it with the other wood on the middle console. I don't have that either. Anyone know the part # for that by chance?

boudreaux

Reaction score
Nice looking upgrade. Might have to check those out for mine.

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

It's still not on his sight but Victor quickly responded to my email about the wood trim for the center console.

micah

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 16189

View attachment 16190

View attachment 16195

So can you provide pricing for the console wood trim and steering wheel spokes? I might be interested considering the price.

HOE-N-IT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The price for the spokes are on the Autowoods.com site. He will give you a "group discount" as a memebr of this forum if you Email him and ask. I don't remember exactly what it was as I lost all of my old Emails when my computer crashed.

For the console trim piece he was doing me a favor by getting it and sold it to me at his cost plus shipping. I do know that his distributer charged more for just the console piece as it is normally only available as a kit. He did tell me he had ordered some more since it looked good and was an excellent fit but I'm sure not to sell at cost. I'm guessing it will be somewhere in the range of $85 but contact Victor through the Autowoods site for a quote.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihtblzr