Wits end on securing tire tools

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frazld

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2003 Yukon XL SLT, 5.3l 185000 miles shooting for 300k
:Insane:
The wife had a flat (3 months ago) in the desert. AAA came out and changed it for her but used our jack and tools in the Yukon. She and AAA guy didn't know where they were but she found them after he left. He came back and changed the tire and tossed the tools in the back. I and at least 5 other people have know idea how to secure the tools. The jack, tire tool and jack crank assy I got figured out, the block / chocks I have no idea. I found a picture of it on the net but that doesn't work and its not pictured in the owners manual. There is 1 wing nut that fits onto the panel screws but the chocks don't fit there and or the wing nut wont go on to the stud with the chocks there.

If anybody has any ideas or preferably a pic would be appreciated.

Thanks this is driving me nuts

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At first when I googled it I found this. Although it looks good, it's not correct.

Yukon%20Jack2.jpg

Then I found this. It's actually from our forum here. Let me know if you need an explanation on how to. One thing I noticed is not correct about the pic is the jack should be extended(raised) so the top fits in the hole.

dsc0117oq.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo