winter coming- tire selection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmc76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few months back I bought a used set of 20" rims. Ive had them on all summer. They are basically shot, so I knew I would need to put new tires on them. I do like the look of them, however I do not care for the handling traits of a wider footprint. I don't recall the exact size, but they are goodyear tires I know. here is my issue. I have my stock 17" rims, goodyear wrangler at/s on them, 3 of the tires will need replacing as one is brand new.
Or I have the 20" rims that are on now. all will need new tires and they all need sensors. My question is this. I don't plan on doing any lift or modification to the ride height, just from looking I do not have more than a few inches clearance with these lower profile tires. Is there any good all weather but still low profile enough to clear tires that people recommend?
naturally price is a concern as the at/s go for about $130 a piece and I already have the sensors in those rims.
thanks

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

I do realize I just posted in the wrong year, but im unsure how to move to the correct area. help please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leno1364

Latest posts