Window vent visor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No they're not

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

are they not the same door shape minus the cut out in the bottom?? it would seem weird that the windows and doors are completely different but thats just my thoughts.

Reaction score
are they not the same door shape minus the cut out in the bottom?? it would seem weird that the windows and doors are completely different but thats just my thoughts.
They're wider at the top too. The swb door angles in the back, while the lwb is vertical

2010gmcyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're wider at the top too. The swb door angles in the back, while the lwb is vertical

Yeah now that you mention it...in the pic OP showed those vent shades are shaped like mine (Yukon). His door does look more like the XL/Suburban door.

TEXCHEVY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Auto Ventshade In-Channel Ventvisor Deflectors 194514
could this be the part number?

OP
OP
massivespl

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
Yeah now that you mention it...in the pic OP showed those vent shades are shaped like mine (Yukon). His door does look more like the XL/Suburban door.

i have a 2011 Tahoe and a 2014 Tahoe. Not suburban.

OP
OP
massivespl

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
Avs emailed me back and I sent them a picture and the link I bought them from on Amazon twice... she gave me a part number and it’s the same number Amazon has listed..

Me and my buddy were talking and we think the package were labeled Tahoe but that small back window must be for a crew cab or ext can Silverado?
Or someone is selling fake AVS visors even though Amazon fulfilled the order from their warehouse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts