Window sticker & more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

italrn63

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I recently purchased 2008 Chev Tahoe Z71. I went to CarFax website to get additional info on vehicle and to find window sticker. Window sticker was not available & website that is posted on this forum did not pull it up, only stated file not available. CarFax website states that my vehicle is LS, when it's Z71 package based on LTZ model. I'm not sure why CarFax website showed different model version of my vehicle & my mechanic verified that my Tahoe is Z71/LTZ version, so I find it strange that CarFax shows it as LS. Also, does anyone know how I can obtain copy of window sticker for this vehicle? Thank you.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

I cannot personally assist you with your issue, but other members of this Forum much more knowledgeable than me in this area will chime in.

Mosska

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I remember when I had a similar model, I had someone breaking my window all the time. And the amazing thing is that I didn't live in a bad neighborhood, and nothing was stolen inside. Just a broken window once a month, sometimes even twice a month. Turns out the crazy neighbor. I don't know what else he can do, but just in case, I buy on Family1st gps tracker and now at least I don't have to worry about that

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20

Latest posts