Wilwood big brake kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
5 grand for brakes with 20's!! Since you only bought the brakes for looks, then y not spend the $5k for some 26's for looks lol. Nice investment either way.

OP
OP
renaldo99

renaldo99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't wanna go with bigger rims I race my Tahoe and if I go with 26" my ET will suck lol I'd rather spend 5K on my motor which I'm gonna do for more HP at least reach 800hp
If anything I'd get the 22" black SSS wheels

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

hot damn. mine came in today. so beautiful.

When you install your rear you gotta cut off the dust shield cause it rubs on the bolts that connect the hat and the rotor .. I didn't know till my rears were making scratching noise and the damn shield shaved off the top of the bolts but It only shaved a lil off

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks really good, bet it stops on a dime, better. Even if i had it, dont think i could spend 5k on them though. Procharger.. But very nice none the less.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't wanna go with bigger rims I race my Tahoe and if I go with 26" my ET will suck lol I'd rather spend 5K on my motor which I'm gonna do for more HP at least reach 800hp
If anything I'd get the 22" black SSS wheels

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

When you install your rear you gotta cut off the dust shield cause it rubs on the bolts that connect the hat and the rotor .. I didn't know till my rears were making scratching noise and the damn shield shaved off the top of the bolts but It only shaved a lil off

Ohh even better! the repplica TBSS 22s would look killer on your ride... def do that next!!!

plush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, bit out of my price range to start with.

plush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so what made you decide to go with the Wilwood as opposed to Brembo, AP racing, etc...