Will the Silverado front seats and jump seat bolt in a Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rob88

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'd like to get rid of my console and install a pair of buckets with a jump seat/console. Will the Silverado seats bolt in? Can't seem to fins any info on this.

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
Yes, it's a direct swap. I did a somewhat similar thing with the jump seat from a newer silverado.

03silveradosevas

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes, it's a direct swap. I did a somewhat similar thing with the jump seat from a newer silverado.
I just swapped 03 Tahoe seats into my 03 Silverado and I’m having issues with my air bag light under the passenger seat airbag plug is different from the one on my frame I used the plug from old seat and spliced it on and still no luck what should I do?

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
That’s outside my realm, bud. The old seats may have had a weight sensor or something that the Tahoe seats don’t? I’m unfamiliar with the system, I just did the sensor-less center console myself

strutaeng

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just swapped 03 Tahoe seats into my 03 Silverado and I’m having issues with my air bag light under the passenger seat airbag plug is different from the one on my frame I used the plug from old seat and spliced it on and still no luck what should I do?
It may just need to have the code cleared if you got your original sensor back installed.

I deleted the console on my 06 Suburban for a jump seat. I forgot to plug in the airbag harness and got a code. After I replugged it in I had to clear the code with my scanner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645