will a 03-07 gage cluster fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

riso79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is there anyway i can make it fit, or is it just to much trouble

Physically it will fit but electronically will NOT work. not worth the hassle, there are completely different harnesses. Plus, get yourself a 2001 cluster and it will store the miles on the old cluster. No programming of the new cluster to match your OEM specs and mileage ect.....

Don't worry, mine is an 06 so I could never do this but have seen some people run different clusters on the older models and swap in the new ones when it was time to sell.

OP
OP
C

cotton

Reaction score
Physically it will fit but electronically will NOT work. not worth the hassle, there are completely different harnesses. Plus, get yourself a 2001 cluster and it will store the miles on the old cluster. No programming of the new cluster to match your OEM specs and mileage ect.....

Don't worry, mine is an 06 so I could never do this but have seen some people run different clusters on the older models and swap in the new ones when it was time to sell.

10/4
thank ya

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rbirkey