width of space in back of denali xl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Highs On Bass

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm going to be picking up a 2011 denali xl 1500 in a few days, in decent shape, I'm planning to put a smaller system *(bigger than what most would consider) but small to me, I have never owned one of these, does anyone know how wide of a space between the interior plastics i have?
plan is to remove the 3rd row seating, and place sub box there. I just don't know how wide that space is just yet. anyone got any ideas of measurements between plastics I would have to work with?

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe it's around 48 inches or so. You should be able to fit a piece of plywood in the back of an XL no problem

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe it's around 48 inches or so. You should be able to fit a piece of plywood in the back of an XL no problem
Confirmed. A hair over 48" in width. Can fit a sheet of plywood in it and still close the tailgate with the 3rd row of seats removed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMT 900 nut