2011 Chevy Tahoe. LTZ 4x4. Trunk space

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Grey Beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have a 2011 Tahoe. What do any of you do with a small space? Has anyone put a pelican case back there? I want to utilize the space as best as I can and keep the 3rd row seat. Any ideas?

Thank you.

Ken

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you want to keep back there? I put cargo net back there on my Yukon XL, it is a GM Accessory. Stuff goes in the net and the stuff behind it doesn't fall onto the ground when we lift the gate up.

OP
OP
The Grey Beast

The Grey Beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi thank you for the response. It would be first aid kit. Gear for tire plugs. Emergency gear etc. on my Tahoe it looks like it has the area on the plastic to make a hole but there are no obvious holes or connections for the netting. Is there. Kit I can buy? How do I install the netting with no clear connections?

Thank you.

Ken

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Hi thank you for the response. It would be first aid kit. Gear for tire plugs. Emergency gear etc. on my Tahoe it looks like it has the area on the plastic to make a hole but there are no obvious holes or connections for the netting. Is there. Kit I can buy? How do I install the netting with no clear connections?

Thank you.

Ken
If you pull the cup holder out on the driver side your jack and bars will be in the back left panel it’s got enough room you can add 20ft jumper cables a handful of tools and tire kit all in there the first aid you could slip underneath the back seat unless it’s a big bag
I took my 3rd row out I put my speaker and a craftsman black box to hold all my tools and it filled my whole trunk up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts