who's got a frame notch??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
5.jpg

OP
OP
I

ILLEGAL REGAL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
stock suspension still?

I'm gonna bag mine and from pics I found online it looks like the axle will be on the frame. And the rear arms hit the frame, where and can that be notched to get another 1-2"? Dont want to cut the floor for a notch

MeticulousFab

Reaction score
I'll have a notch this week. going to try and keep it low enough to keep the 3rd seat in the burb with just modified tracks... Tricks is far far from stock anything

OP
OP
I

ILLEGAL REGAL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if ya look at this pic I found it looks like the axle is on the frame, haven't verified if it does hit or not.

everywhere guys say the rear arms hit the frame and keep them from going lower. I cant see where they'd hit but it should be able to be notched a little.

baghitting2.jpg

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score
I do....I do....

2010-07-26144333.jpg

You don't have to go anywhere near the floor unless you want to lay it out......just notch the frame......believe me, you'll run into a whole lot of other issues before the floor comes into play.....namely your tires being shoved forward into the front of the wheel well and the UTA destroying your tire but you won't even get that low without an adjustable pan hard.....if you are running the stock 4 link a small 3''-4'' C-notch will do just fine.........

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts