Whoo Hoo, BB tune coming up next week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpromo33

Proud Tahoe Owner
Reaction score
I am driving down to DC next Wednesday to meet Justin for my BB tune up.
Will have all the following mods done by then

HD Hood
SS Bumper
Painted Grille
24" Boss wheels
De-badged
De-molded
De-Fender Flared
Spectre Cold Air Intake
Magnaflow Exhaust
Wood kitted
Escalade cluster
HID Projector headlights and bumper lights
Blacked out Euro style tail lights
Upgraded slotted rotors
painted calipers
Magaughy 2/3 lowering kit
SS decals
New Tahoe emblem

Cant wait..... and pics to follow very soon

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Be sure to clean the maf and your throttle body, also make absolutely certain the intake is perfectly sealed or Justin won't be able to work his magic as well. I'd also recommend removing those vent guards on the windows, unless you're a chain smoker and absolutely need them. You'll love the truck after the tune, makes it a totally different vehicle :cheers:

OP
OP
jdpromo33

jdpromo33

Proud Tahoe Owner
Reaction score
Be sure to clean the maf and your throttle body, also make absolutely certain the intake is perfectly sealed or Justin won't be able to work his magic as well. I'd also recommend removing those vent guards on the windows, unless you're a chain smoker and absolutely need them. You'll love the truck after the tune, makes it a totally different vehicle :cheers:

Hey Max
They are gone already. I just saw the truck and it looks AMAZING. A JK lookalike for sure.
How do i know if the cai is leaking cuz theres a lot of wind in that area due to the fan's proximity?
Will Justin be able to tell if it's leaking?

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Just be sure to check the fitment on the intakes, I've heard of some issues with those cai sealing properly. He can tell if it's leaking but your tune will be better if everything is properly installed. He made another 10hp and bumped up my fuel economy quite a bit after I did my longtubes. BBtune in person is the shit Justin is a great guy you won't be disappointed. Oh and spring for the high octane gas prior to tuning, it's worth the money.

OP
OP
jdpromo33

jdpromo33

Proud Tahoe Owner
Reaction score
Hey JD is this a group bb tune in DC? if so,when and where??

No this is not a group tune. I contacted Justin directly and set it up for next Wednesday morning. I have to drive 5 hours to get to him but I'm sure it will be worth the trip.

JD

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Just be sure to check the fitment on the intakes, I've heard of some issues with those cai sealing properly. He can tell if it's leaking but your tune will be better if everything is properly installed. He made another 10hp and bumped up my fuel economy quite a bit after I did my longtubes. BBtune in person is the shit Justin is a great guy you won't be disappointed. Oh and spring for the high octane gas prior to tuning, it's worth the money.

Awesome, thanks Max. To be honest I checked and I dont think there are any leaks and all the fitments look tight, even and sealed.
The Magnaflow goes on on Tuesday just in time for the tune on Wednesday.
CANT WAIT!!!

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
max, i know tyou can get ther 93 octane tune but are you saying to go ahead and have it filled up w/ high octane PRIOR to the tune?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manofaltes