Who has toys to show off? :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My only toy at the moment is my '77. As my boys get older I'm sure the collection will grow :)

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ouch, thats a bad day. That old dirt bike I have snapped a valve after I had it for a year and put a big ole hole in the piston and destroyed the head. Thats when I taught myself how to rebuild an engine. Haha

Yea the problem was i was i was about 15-20 miles down river. And had no way to drag it back that far. So I had to leave it at a friends friend house. But i learned how to rebuild the motor then. I had almost 1200 in the rebuild and 650had of that was just the crankshaft

Last edited:
OP
OP
raptorforme93

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The same thing happened to my friend's jet ski but luckily he had two of them so we could tow the dead one back. That is quite a pricey rebuild. Haha. You probably could have found a whole new engine for that price!

OP
OP
raptorforme93

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats crazy and super unfortunate. Sea doos take a lot of abuse. But then again we beat the piss out of our quads also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mspranger9