Which wheel offset?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98TahoeLT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Looking at picking up a set of Fuel Off-Road wheels in a 20X9. What sort of backspacing and offset should I be running. The plan is to run a 275/55/20 A/T tire. I was going to crank the bars and add a 2 inch block in the back. For now I think I am going to leave it stock as I'm hoping to pick up a used 6 inch lift kit from another member on here. This won't be installed till spring so its important that I can use the wheels and tires now but they will still work and look good when the pro-comp kit is installed. Thank you for everyone's help, this site has been a great resource.

Cheers,

OP
OP

98TahoeLT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Just wondering if you can help me out. I've been on the phone with the guys at Fuel Off-Road wheels and they have recommended a 20X9 with a 4.5 backspacing and a -12 offset for a lifted tahoe. Can you guys tell me how that will look and will they work with a 2 inch block in the back and cranked bars? Photos would be great.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think its fine. Minro rubbing can be fixed with a little trimming. I run a 4.5" BS on mine but my wheels are also only 17x8. At stock height with these wheels I ran a 265/65?/17 and they cleared.

Plus once you lift that is the set up you need anyway

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mack10432

Latest posts