Which multishock kit is compatible with superlift 6'' suspension lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mert

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

My name is Mert and I'm located in Istanbul / Turkey with a 97 Tahoe as of bone stock for now....

Currently I'm out buying a 6'' Superlift suspension lift but I also want to see that twin shocks at the front. ( Love that look to be honest)
I have contacted Superlift for opinion about mixing brands however they just wrote that they had dropped the multishock kit from their product line.

So I thought it would be much safer to ask for an opinion here on the forum since so many of You have insane amounts of knowledge about these suv's.

Any help, any opinion is highly appreciated.
BTW, Superlift is not my only way to go... I am open to any opinions... Honestly I had my eyes on fabtech, however superlift seemed much better pricewise... My main thought was mixing Superlift 6'' kit with Fabtech multishock kit...

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mert, My advice is buy a kit that includes that hoop as an option. I do not have enough knowledge about all the other kits and their ability to adapt other manufacturers parts into their mounting areas. I think you may set yourself up for failure in piecing a few kits together.