Which Interior LEDs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DWebPro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but we need 42mm bulbs. I ordered the ones below, can let you know how they work once they arrive.

I am hoping the canbus lights work, when I tried some chepos from ebay I ended up having issues.

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when you put in your vehicle information at superbrightleds.com it lists all proper bulb replacements for yer vehicle with the correlating spot
like for the the dome light and the cargo dome you need the festoon led bulbs
and for the instrument cluster you need 6 of the PC194 with the black wedges they plug into and for things like the map courtesy light the lights that are down by yer feet when the door opens they all need the pc194 bulbs just not the black wedges
and for things like the turni

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

if yer doing all yer interior lights dont make the mistake i did and order exactly what you need i dropped a couple and had to wait for more to come order a couple extra of each

OP
OP
byrds6

byrds6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I already ordered. They should be here tomorrow. I ordered 10 of them lol. Going to replace all 4 in the visors and the 6 domes. Im not too worried about the puddle lights or the plate lights.

OP
OP
byrds6

byrds6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the lights today and needless to say Im really not very happy at all. I had to bend around the connectors just to get them to fit because they were too large. So that didnt make me happy. Then I guess I misunderstood the difference between map light and the ones for the visors so i bought 4 to go in them that now will not fit. Also, someone correct me if I am wrong but when the regular bulbs were in and you left the doors open didnt they shut off after a while instead of staying on? I seem to recall them doing this and now they dont.

mcarlson83

Reaction score
i replaced all my interior lights puddle lights and license plate lights with sylvina zevo led's not cheap but they all work great and are super bright. plug and play with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n