Where's waldo?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Burlington, VT. We got roughly 2ft in just over 12 hrs.

This pic is from yesterday, 4 1/2 hrs of shoveling and my 22 year old back is paying for it today hahaha

0307111634.jpg

That's why during storms like that I shovel constantly throughout the day (about every couple of hours). It's easier on the back and total time shoveling is about the same if not a bit shorter.

OP
OP
rockymt21

rockymt21

wing addict
Reaction score
That's why during storms like that I shovel constantly throughout the day (about every couple of hours). It's easier on the back and total time shoveling is about the same if not a bit shorter.

I would have saved myself the agony and done that as well. Unfortunately, it all came overnight so when I woke up at noon most of the damage was done. Not to mention the only reason I shoveled myself out was so I could work at 5, which I was then called out of at 4 hahaha

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would have saved myself the agony and done that as well. Unfortunately, it all came overnight so when I woke up at noon most of the damage was done. Not to mention the only reason I shoveled myself out was so I could work at 5, which I was then called out of at 4 hahaha

:lol: Yeah, those there's no getting around I guess :D Then I just crawl back in bed and cry :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo