where to buy oem parts ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennyb3030

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
just bought a 07 yukon xl, where is a good place online to buy the oem parts? thanks

rlschmidt14

Reaction score
GMPartsDirect.com

How fast is their shipping/processing? I'm wondering if I should purchase the rear center console from them, listed at $245 vs. GMaccessories at $350.... Although they are going to charge $58 for shipping, plus 5% for NC sales tax, so I'd only save like 20 bucks. Is it worth it or should I just go through the dealer???

I would love a response from people who've used gmpartsdirect.com so I can decide to order from there or not! TIA guys!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any dealership would have your parts, too

TXDENALI

Reaction score
GMPartsDirect.com is good but they charge exorbitant prices for shipping. I just ordered the left and right Escalade Appliques and they charged me almost 40.00 shipping!

FLtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How fast is their shipping/processing? I'm wondering if I should purchase the rear center console from them, listed at $245 vs. GMaccessories at $350.... Although they are going to charge $58 for shipping, plus 5% for NC sales tax, so I'd only save like 20 bucks. Is it worth it or should I just go through the dealer???

I would love a response from people who've used gmpartsdirect.com so I can decide to order from there or not! TIA guys!

I've used gmpartsdirect.com a few times. They always send the correct part at a discounted price, but they do take a while to ship - and the shipping is a bit expensive.

All three times I've ordered from them, it was a few business days before they actually shipped the part. Not sure why, or what their process is, I just know it takes a while.

Ebay is also an option too for fairly common parts. I've bought door handels, mirror caps, etc..

rlschmidt14

Reaction score
I've used gmpartsdirect.com a few times. They always send the correct part at a discounted price, but they do take a while to ship - and the shipping is a bit expensive.

All three times I've ordered from them, it was a few business days before they actually shipped the part. Not sure why, or what their process is, I just know it takes a while.

Ebay is also an option too for fairly common parts. I've bought door handels, mirror caps, etc..

Yeah, I kinda figured that out. I was going to purchase the rear center console only to see that they wanted $78 for shipping... bringing the total cost to only $12 cheaper than the dealer. I'd rather buy it in person and have them install it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts