Where oh where can I find these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I've searched ebay and to no avail, I can not find OE headlights and markers that are clear. I don't want projectors, I just want basically my factory lights clear. Where can I get these? It's driving me nuts trying to find them.

2004 yukon slt..

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They pretty much don't exist. Technically they are illegal, and would only be deemed for "off road use only". Sometimes you'll see used ones on eBay

Most people would open up their headlights and tint (or remove) their reflector

OP
OP
Charcoalyukon04
Reaction score
That's what I was afraid of.. Having to actually open them and do it myself. I suppose oven... Here I come lol.

Anyone have some good tips on going about this? Or anyone have a set they want to sell? Haha

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They pretty much don't exist. Technically they are illegal, and would only be deemed for "off road use only". Sometimes you'll see used ones on eBay

Most people would open up their headlights and tint (or remove) their reflector

x2 I remember a big controversy on GMT400 about this topic. I want to say for the older trucks they were pulled completely off the market a few years back because of this reason. appearently they were DOT approved and now they're not?

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
or you can tint the corners...a few members have done it

Here is an example:

picture.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DB1337

Latest posts