Where can I find a less expensive GM warranty?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robes74

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The title says it all. I am getting close to the end of my factory warranty and don't want to pay upwards of $3k for a warranty. My bank (USAA) has a great warranty, but it is still over $3k. On my old Ford truck, there was a dealership that gave wholesale pricing on a ford motor corp warranty and it was usually a third what other dealerships charge. I'd pay less than $1k for a 7yr 100k warranty. Does anyone know of a GM dealership like this? Thanks.

Vector

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have no idea how good this one is having never used it, but the place I bought my used 2015 Escalade ESV from said it is very good and can be canceled if we didn't like it.

http://gwcwarranty.com/

I too am looking for the best aftermarket warranty that will not cost an arm & a leg. Most importantly, it covers what it claims, without trying to weasel out of say a transmission because a particular competent in the warranty is not covered.

`

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My recommendation is to use a GM supported warranty as opposed to a warranty from a third party.

Thunder22

Reaction score
Call Criswell Chevrolet in Maryland ask for Mike Furman (he's the #1 Corvette salesman in the country, but he sells everything Chevy has and can/does sell GM warranties) and he'll put you in touch with their warranty person. Mike Furman <[email protected]>

tomsquad418

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also interested in a supplemental warranty - looking for a bumper to bumper.

cekkk

Reaction score
I was offered a warranty far better than what the dealers offered at $1300 from Pentagon Federal when I had a loan with them. If I recall, no deductible. But call them. You may want to refi with them I paid 1.74% for a new car but have seen rates as low as 1.49%. Beats any banks I checked with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645