wheels and tires on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
original plan was to lower it on oem 20's. couldn't find a deal on them and i needed tires bad. was rushed and got frustrated so i put in ford keys (no spacer) and bought 295/70/17 nitto tg's and 17x9 matte black liquid metal gatlins. (-10 offset 4.5" bs)

spring plan is remove the molding, do something with the tailpipe and do 35% tint. 2.5" bilsteins 5100's are in the mail.

if it gets old, i could always sell these to my brother and lower it.

stock.gif
295s.gif

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I think it looks great! Similar to the stance I was wanting (until I realized I wouldn't fit in the garage if I lifted it even just a little bit). Much improved IMO.

gmcjohn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am doing the same thing. I was going to just keep the stock wheels but those look much more badass that I am definitely spending my money on wheels instead of fog lights. lol Too many things to buy but not enough money!

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am doing the same thing. I was going to just keep the stock wheels but those look much more badass that I am definitely spending my money on wheels instead of fog lights. lol Too many things to buy but not enough money!

What year is your truck? Got any pictures? Some years with certain wheels look bad ass if built right.

OP
OP
YNOT

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score

only $135 a wheel. i like the backspacing on these.

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

i wonder if i should put my roof rack back on since i didn't lower it?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I like how it sits now, and putting back the roof rack could work but will not really add/take away from the current look.

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
only $135 a wheel. i like the backspacing on these.

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

i wonder if i should put my roof rack back on since i didn't lower it?

I thought that same thing. I have the same tires in 285's on the way and got to looking at my truck since I did the same as you.

Since I haven't polished out the roof yet give me a week or so and I will throw mine back on when I get the Tires on.

gmcjohn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What year is your truck? Got any pictures? Some years with certain wheels look bad ass if built right.

I have an 04 yukon with the stock wheels. I am not sure what size they are stock because I haven't been looking too much into wheels. But i am getting 285's and a leveling kit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz