Wheel spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Code

Reaction score
How do y'all feel about wheel spacers? I'm bout to get some 285s and I like the wider stance but I just wanna make sure there are no negative side effects to worry about.

Tapatalk Time

BigDaddy13440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been running them for over a year, no complaints. Had them with some 275/55/ 20's on stock-offset 20x8's, wanted to push the wheels out more, had 1 1/2" on the front, 2 1/2" on the back - loved the stance.

Switched back to the 16x8 wheels, have 1 1/4" less offset. No spacers on the front, still have the 2 1/2" ones on the back.... too wide with the 16" rims. Probably going to put the 1 1/2" ones on the rear, see how they look....

Make me an offer on the 2 1/2" set, they would look SWEEEEEEET with some stock-offset wheels.

OP
OP
C

Code

Reaction score
I'm probably going to gobsmaller than that. I was thinking like an inch or inch and a half all the way round. Thanks for the info though.

Tapatalk Time

autolover3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bigdaddy.. I'm assuming you have some hubcentric spacers?

Try not to skimp on cost with spacers. Hubcentric spacers center the spacer to your hub and should also center your rim to the hub/spacer keeps everything in line. Just torque lugs every so often to prevent anything bad from happening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n