whats a fair price?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biggauges85

Reaction score
okay i finally ordered my rollpan today and when it gets in i am going to install it. when i remove the rear bumper what would be a fair price for it? standard 99 yukon rear bumper all chrome with rubber steps and borders. the rear bumper looks practically brand new. plus it has that heavy duty hitch in the back to go with it.

oh yeah i am also selling my stock running boards because i am not a running boards kind of guy. what would be a fair price for that?

thanks in advance.

Chrislovessushi

Murderedish
Reaction score
my boards have been sitting on CL for over a month for $50 OBO and no luck :/. just fyi.

Chrislovessushi

Murderedish
Reaction score
South Carolina here. I'd even be willing to deliver to someone within 100 miles or so...these things arent exactly easy to store.

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much for the rear bumper???? I need one mine had damage to it, pm me

i also got running boards for sale lol

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, I think the running boards go well with our rides!

I'm also 5'6 some nights 5'8 or 6'0.

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
60423 frankfort, il

i just seen ur from l.a. lol mite be more to ship it then me finding one closer im guessing

OP
OP
B

biggauges85

Reaction score
i'm located in butt f@c!~ yuma, az. the rear bumper i would let go for 100 bucks with the whole towing setup. the thing is mint condition almost. and heavy duty. really heavy duty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StayStoney