What would be your dream system..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
See that’s where I disagree if you are still talking about the w7's and not just JL as a brand. I love JL too, the W7's just aren't for me. The W6V2's will always sound better for me since DB's is not my focus. With the W6V2's will be more responsive, and sound better than trying to tone down w7's to match your speakers.
Little known fact: The speakers have to be heard through the bass for it technically be called music....

lol I dont usually listen to very bass heavy songs. I love the looks on peoples faces when they here the Bass and then I roll down the window and country music is playing. :shocked::shocked::shocked:

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Best is also, or more so determined on "how good is your installer".

Anyone can make a good system sound crappy, but a good installer can make a crappy system sound amazing!

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
Best is also, or more so determined on "how good is your installer".

Anyone can make a good system sound crappy, but a good installer can make a crappy system sound amazing!

Bestbuy is the best place to get your system installed PERIOD :crazy:

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I had the money (which I know he would cut me a great deal) I'd have one of the best do it, he's just in Tulsa, and I talked with him Friday. But even 'good' deal may cost me bank. So for now, stock it is.............but you never know what might change by spring :D

Greg254

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well mine would be a touch screen CD MP3 DVD player i would have it hooked up to 3 Kicker Amps with 6 15inch Kenwood subs i know it's simple but thats what i would have

ROBERTOcritser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bestbuy is the best place to get your system installed PERIOD :crazy:

only if they install everything and no one else touches it. I got my deck installed there and something wasnt workin right so I had this other local audio store to a full check on my whole stereo system and it came down to the RCAs on the deck. so I go back to BestBuy and they say, "well since someone besides bestbuy has messed with it, all warranties are now void whether you paid extra for them or not." but I got lucky and the guy I was talkin was cool and pretended that I didnt tell him about having the system checked out and he got a me a new deck. BUT on another note, maybe the BestBuy that YOU go to is awesome but people are different everywhere so it might be ****** somewhere else.

Honestly, Ill never have BestBuy install anything for me again cuz of the local audio store down the street from it cuz they arent a bunch of ****** there if your just straight with them and they will stand behind what they do and help you not try to **** you all the time. AND BestBuy doesnt have JL, Memphis, i dont think they have dynamat, and some other shit but this local audio store does so it would be pointless to buy from the local place then take it to BestBuy and get it installed since the local place will cut down prices on installation since I buy from them.

Last edited:

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
only if they install everything and no one else touches it. I got my deck installed there and something wasnt workin right so I had this other local audio store to a full check on my whole stereo system and it came down to the RCAs on the deck. so I go back to BestBuy and they say, "well since someone besides bestbuy has messed with it, all warranties are now void whether you paid extra for them or not." but I got lucky and the guy I was talkin was cool and pretended that I didnt tell him about having the system checked out and he got a me a new deck. BUT on another note, maybe the BestBuy that YOU go to is awesome but people are different everywhere so it might be ****** somewhere else.

it was a joke, notice the crazy thing at the end. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
513Tahoe