What should I pay for this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive found they dont move off that damn sticker price much if at all anymore, (the wheel and deal days are over) unless your doing a trade in and or rebates. thats about all they give ya.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive found they dont move off that damn sticker price much if at all anymore, (the wheel and deal days are over) unless your doing a trade in and or rebates. thats about all they give ya.
Who does not negotiate? Laura GMC or dealers in general?

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ehh no lmao definitely not going to get 20% off. The best deals across the country right now are looking like 10% off or less.

You’re probably right. Chevys loss if the want to start playing hardball with an suv that was designed 5 years ago.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’re probably right. Chevys loss if the want to start playing hardball with an suv that was designed 5 years ago.
That’s what I think!! I really can’t believe how stringent they’re being. 5 years old, sales for the brand are down, platform issue that gained national coverage... and the ridiculous sticker price. Idk it just doesn’t make sense.

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Every dealer is different! I know of a dealer with brand new left over 15 and 16 Escalades. MSRP is 88k they will only move 15k max! So 73k for a 2015 that is not worth 73k! GTFOH

Some other dealers are msrp and that is it! Other dealers have conquest rebates if you have a GM vehicle while others offer conquests if you do not have a vehicle. Some offer returning customer rebates but I totally agree its not like it used to be!

I just bought a 17 Escalade after looking for a Denali. I spent months searching every dealer in 150 miles. I am in NCY so I was covering literally all of NJ, CT, PA, MASS even into Delaware. It become an obsession but I finally scored.

Cars.Com was a lot of help! Put in exactly what you are looking for, color, options, price, distance and go from there. Good Luck!

And BTW you can get a new 2017 Escalade Luxury for just about 2-3 grand more. The trim truck you are looking at doesn't even have the 8 speed trans. Go with the Caddy!

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And BTW you can get a new 2017 Escalade Luxury for just about 2-3 grand more. The trim truck you are looking at doesn't even have the 8 speed trans. Go with the Caddy!
Ehh I wouldn’t shit on the 8 speed. 10 speed or bust.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove

Latest posts