what is the best fuel injector cleaner?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never used the seafoam in the tank, do you just empty the can in the tank at empty filling up or half full? Please explain Id like to try it and see how my girl responds. Also how often do you use this?

boozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i havent tried it but ive heard the best way to use seafoam is suck it up slowly through your brake booster vacuum. i guess you can even put it your oil to clean all that up. idk someone needs to chime in thats tried all this

redemn93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sucking it up through the booster is only for the valvetrain. you have to put it in the tank for injector cleaning.

i would say half tank is fine. i usually run the stuff more concentrated that what the can says.

and speaking of, i need to pick some up tonight.

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good thanks for the info I used it once before on the booster line slowly and wow she was smoking. I'll try and get a bottle tomorrow since my trucks at half so I'll fill it up after I dump the seafoam in.

hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ratio mix with some kerosene. Lol. Zmax and Lucas is also great. Any injector cleaner will be kerosene based. I'm old school yes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia