What is purpose for Body Lift, Whats involved in removing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

Sentry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I don't have to worry about looking under the carpet for anything... That's good, I wasn't looking forward to that Idea...

Going to spend some time looking at truck today, see where what might be and locate everything I have to loosen etc... Hoping to be able to remove this in a month or two at worst.

In that pic you posted slipping
There are only 10 Body Lift Mounts?

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

All right, found this in another thread so to speak..

I can get a whole new cushion kit. Hopefully it will be like having a new truck, almost...
$549 will get me all the cushions to replace the old, also the bolts to re-attach to the frame.

Sucks this is getting expensive. But cheaper than taking to dealership...

http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/csd/full.aspx?Page=29

I like how they have their parts ordering set up... Makes it easy for the dummies like me..

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
The bushings cost me about $8 each so that's expensive... I woulda gone to the dealer first n checked the prices

OP
OP
S

Sentry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I see where the bolts on LMC are... Wasn't seeing them there...

I am really liking LMCTruck.com you can get damn near the whole truck there... I can see a couple of things I need from there.

OP
OP
S

Sentry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes but they are overpriced imo

LMC? No worse than a lot of places out there that I see so far...

What I am finding hard is finding parts that aren't for a lifted vehicle... Or a 4X4... Those that are out there, and carrying stock parts are crazy prices... So far I am liking LMC.

They have parts I did not know I could find, outside of waiting for someone to sell them on eBay. Which is where I have been looking for some time now.
So far the only thing I have been able to get are the drape for the rear of the truck in blue not grey. A front dome light fixture.

Ill pay a little extra for the shopping set up they have, its nice to see the exploded view and give me a better idea of what I am looking at.

clownracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know this is an old thread....if you have not removed that BL yet you will want to be spraying pb blaster on the bolts daily for a week a little PM goes a long way to making this easy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redoak76

Latest posts