what harness and where to get them for aftermarket stereo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCyukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I tried the search function and it won't let me from my phone. I have a 2003 yukon with factory Bose and onstar. Looking for the harness/harnesses needed to install my pioneer Bluetooth stereo. I do want to keep steering wheel controls and not sure if the chimes are needed. Any input on if the harness for the chimes is worth it would be greatly appreciated. Which harness is needed and where is the best place to purchase them? Tia for the help.

OP
OP
K

KCyukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I definitely want that harness. Has anyone upgraded and not used the chime/warning harness? Or should I just get that one too. And forgot to mention it only gives me the option for denali with Bose or regular option with standard radio. I have Bose but not a Denali.

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

KCyukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Needing to order these tomorrow. Anyone have an idea of which one I need for the chimes?

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you dont wanna wait to have it shipped go to best buy tell them what vehicle you have and then to price match it with amazon amazon has them for like a few bucks

ccd_1606

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
At my shop we use harnesses from www.bestkits.com if you want to retain onstar you need an rp5-gm11, if you don't care about onstar you need an rp4-gm11. Both will retain steering wheel controls and chime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia