What do you guys do to get ur Hoe ready for Winter?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PATR1NYC

Reaction score
what's goin on folks-Happy Holidays!

Well its winter time here in NYC and snow is coming soon, i just basically want to know what you guys do to prep ur truck for the winter and ready to take on the snow-other than the usual checking of fluids and tires...

all input is greatly appreciated!

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I start it 10 mins before I wanna leave so it warms up ... hahahahaha winter, what's that??

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i start mine up 10 before i go to. Then the heater is warm and stuff and i usually carry around jumper cables for other people. First aid kit, Water, Etc I carry around a lot stuff because i want to be prepared for what ever happens.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
im gettin my trans worked on but normally i just warm it up. tx basically never has real snow so just cold n maybe rain.

jumpmaster28

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Restock the Emergency Kit, Spare MREs if you can get them, Thermal Blankets, Flashlights, fix-a-flat, Ice and Snow scrapers (long handle). Snow Chains, First aid Kit, Warning Triangle, Pre charged jump starter, E-tool Shovel... and Replace the wiper blades. I also bought a second set of Tires (winter Tires, Bridgestone Blizzaks) and Z71 Rims. Cost me a bit, but winter tires make a hell of a difference.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Give her a pair of hat and gloves,shovel, and tell not to come back in til the driveway is cleared......:D

Check tire pressures mostly and let it rip.....winter is just another day in WI.....

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The usual- check all fluids and put my winter wheel/tire setup on. Also, put a chain in my truck just in case it snows. I like driving on snow days and helping out the helpless ladies(and guys) but mostly the ladies, lol.

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Give her a pair of hat and gloves,shovel, and tell not to come back in til the driveway is cleared......

Jason, how are you still alive, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
02YUKaczON100k24