whaaaasaaaaaaaaaappppp!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ravingmadman

Chief Knuckle Buster
Reaction score
hey all. i just bought a 99 tahoe from a dude who really butchered it. so far in 3 weeks, it has left my wife stranded twice. i'm handy with the tools from keeping my 77 K5 going, so it hasn't been too expensive, but so far, i've replaced the brake pads/shoes/cylinders/drums, the alternator, and the fuel pump. yay. a prior owner did a really good job with a 4" procomp lift, but i think another prior owner botched the shave job. we're fixing that, if we can keep the thing running long enough to get it to the shop. so hi all!!

question- is there some sort of rivalry between this site and tahoeforum.com? what's the history there?

J-Will

#Merica
Reaction score
IMO everybody needs to drop the tahoeforum thing. be happy TYF is here! post some pics of your truck! and welcome :)

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
question- is there some sort of rivalry between this site and tahoeforum.com? what's the history there?

First welcome.

No Rivalry, TF went down, so Shaggy was nice enough to start a forum for us. Then after a month or so of being down, TF came back up, now everyone is getting banned for no reason, the owner hasn't said sorry or even commented on the site being down. So there's a lame guy over there that calls us a copycat site, when this was the only place to come for like 2 months. So the majority of everyone has migrated over here pretty much. So we were telling everyone to come over here being that TF was up but have errors for the longest as well. It's pretty much running wild.

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
hey all. i just bought a 99 tahoe from a dude who really butchered it. so far in 3 weeks, it has left my wife stranded twice. i'm handy with the tools from keeping my 77 K5 going, so it hasn't been too expensive, but so far, i've replaced the brake pads/shoes/cylinders/drums, the alternator, and the fuel pump. yay. a prior owner did a really good job with a 4" procomp lift, but i think another prior owner botched the shave job. we're fixing that, if we can keep the thing running long enough to get it to the shop. so hi all!!

what tast said oh and welcome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84

Latest posts