Western washington

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

haehlSt0rm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow Western WA's.. I am back on this side of the mountains now! Currently in Bellevue/Seattle area. if i see any of you guys on the road ill flash my lights! Hope everyone had a safe New Years.

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow Western WA's.. I am back on this side of the mountains now! Currently in Bellevue/Seattle area. if i see any of you guys on the road ill flash my lights! Hope everyone had a safe New Years.

Right on! Happy New Years!

OP
OP
2011Tahoe

2011Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If any of you guys are interested in new wheels, I just got with a company that I can get the CK375 Replica in black or chrome and in 20,22 and 24" so let me know and I can get you a price.

Rusty---have you been in PO lately, every now and then I see a tahoe that looks similar to yours with 16-17" winter wheels rolling by?it is always looking good and clean. Stop in any time, I just got a nice new catalog with some sweet new styles in it, plus it'd be cool to chat for a few. As soon as my wife gets back in town we will work out a meet.

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you post this but you don't text me back?
yhusy3uv.jpg

OP
OP
2011Tahoe

2011Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will call ya tonight after work, sorry bro, it been hectic for me.

haehlSt0rm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jimmy-- I just saw this post!! Around that time and mid way thru february, I was over there quite a bit. I only drove by the Les Schwab a few times tho but me and the gf were always going somewhere and couldnt really stop in. I'll PM you soon because my schedule is starting to free up. And I need to decide if I am going to sell my 24s and go with the TBSS 22s so I DEFINITATELY want to throw yours on my ride to see if I like it. We will be in touch my man. I hope all is well with you and your family and that you arent working crazy hours still.

haehlSt0rm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats up fellas... just wanted to say, I have met Jimmy (2011tahoe) and he is a great guy and helping me out with my new set up big time!!! Cant wait to bolt it up!!

Also..Regency, pretty sure I saw your Yukon in Capitol Hill on Tuesday (april 9), but a woman was driving it? Your mom maybe? I was in my buddies car but I saw a big Regency decal on the top of the windshield.

Very cool to see some trucks from the forum in person. Maybe we can get a Western WA meet set up this summer?