Wanted:Tahoe Police Package Center Caps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03 SuperSweet

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am new to this forum, and its probably not the best thing that i am posting a wanted ad first, but i have been driving myself crazy trying to track down these center caps. I am looking for a set of the police package Tahoe center caps. I can find the wheels locally, they are just the stock 17 inch steelies. But the center caps have been a ***** to try and find. Anyone have any or know where i can find a set without paying the dealer price?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Tom

tahoe7689

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a full set of 05-06 police Tahoe wheels and center caps. I found mine from a gm parts yard. They bought a wrecked police Tahoe and I bought the wheels and tires from them (although I didn't get the lug nuts because they didn't have them for some reason). I'd say your best bet is to find a wrecked one and get the full set, or something along those lines. The stock steelies you're talking about getting locally will require you to drill holes in the center part of the wheel (unless they are the police ones) to allow you to attach the police center caps since they attach to the actual wheel (unlike all the other hub caps that attach to the upper part of the lug nuts).

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
those center caps are hard to find, and if you do find one, they are usually expensive. I ended up with gettting cragar soft 8 with their chrome centers. They look similar at a quick glance

Fred1946

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem finding these center caps. Is there any other cap that would work? For $80 ea. it does not even pay to buy the OEM steelies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmedsz