Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Pro Comps Whip

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • The Freak!

Votes: 26 28.9%
  • The Limited

Votes: 28 31.1%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
MOBmentality

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the most votes totm has ever had, looks like the theme idea is gonna stay!! hahahaha

OP
OP
MOBmentality

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess if we arent gonna break 100 votes i should drag out the nominations a little longer...

lazy *****

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Yo mob(admins/shaggy), is there anyway we can have these TOTMs, have a certain join date criteria? No offense to Chmo616, but he has 10 posts and has been here for a little over a month. IMO its not right. Same with the calendar, i was pissed when some of the guys got in the calender and only posted like 5 times. Then they haven't been back since after they bought a damn calendar. Maybe its just me, but somethings got to give for the DEDICATED tahoe/yukon owners here on this forum. IMO, you need to earn it, you need to be with this forum/website for a while and get to know everyone and to be a part of thsi forum. You cant just join in and say yea, my trucks badass i spend 50thous at the shop last month, can i get in the TOTM......

Thanks

Last edited:

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Yo mob(admins/shaggy), is there anyway we can have these TOTMs, have a certain join date criteria? No offense to Chmo616, but he has 10 posts and has been here for a little over a month. IMO its not right. Same with the calendar, i was pissed when some of the guys got in the calender and only posted like 5 times. Then they haven't been back since after they bought a damn calendar. Maybe its just me, but somethings got to give for the DEDICATED tahoe/yukon owners here on this forum. IMO, you need to earn it, you need to be with this forum/website for a while and get to know everyone and to be a part of thsi forum. You cant just join in and say yea, my trucks badass i spend 50thous at the shop last month, can i get in the TOTM......

Thanks
i feel you. I rather see the award goes to people that are here often and contribute to the forum and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo