TYF Meet - Austin, TX (Sat, May 7th)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I've been draggin my feet on this one...will look into the coming events

B

Is it 2012 yet?
Reaction score
Sweet need to know how fast to move on the ride been fellin lazy lately! Just found out heat wave is July 23-25

Last edited:

LazyAssLou

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet need to know how fast to move on the ride been fellin lazy lately! Just found out heat wave is July 23-25

Hmmmm, we should get a spot in this show. Make a huge "TahoeYukonForum" Banner for us. Ideas ideas... maybe even start our own class?

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bobby, Old Settler's Park in RR is huge and would be a great spot for a meet. There's a couple volleyball courts, two football fields, softball/baseball diamonds, soccer fields, frisbee golf course, tennis courts, LOTS of parking, grilles, pavillions, a water park, etc etc. The DELL Diamond is there also, so if anyone's interested, maybe even catch a game. It's a nice park. Next time you come down, we'll roll through there.

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
But PLEASE whatever you guys decide, please abstain from letting Mr. GOPEDS know about it!!!! lol
Hey Luis, gimme a call sometime man, I tried buzzing you one time but you never answered. I hope your Yukon is back on its feet!!! Hope to make this meet!!

-Fern

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok now I can give this some attention, will be figuring out a new date this week and send to everyone!

B

timjohnson22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When and were is everyone meeting up? I would like to come and meet everyone. I am also going to enter the Texas Heat Wave July 23-25.

wheatswake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if we do a meet besides Heat Wave, in austin i know of a free sweet park on lake austin that not many people use/know about. it is Commons Ford Park in the cuenavaca area off bee caves rd. some people could even bring boats/watertoys. no ramp there but one is not to far away. parking is about a hundred yards or so from water, nice open grassy area next to waterfront to hang /cook/visit and the lake to play on. just a suggestion.

Last edited:

NolaTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may be able to make this. I moved back to NOLA but I need to go back to Galveston a little after the first of August. But if ya'll deide to go the end of july I may be able to make this happen if not no big deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20

Latest posts