Tune done... :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XxBIGxTEXxX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So after 13 hour drive to get my tune done and back home, im Very happy with the results i got and how my truck is performing... Thanks Justin.. Glad you were able to squeeze me in after getting there late.. So once i get my AutoCal, Should i take it for some runs while plugged in so i can get some reading and different tunes or what should i do next other than enjoy my ride till my next upgrade which will be Efans...

Divino92

Reaction score
I wish I could have drove to get it done, but it was quite the drive from michigan! I got an email from justin on thursday saying that my tune was 3rd on his list. I used the autocal unit. Overall its taking a little while, but I think it will be worth it in the end. What type of performance difference did you see??? I would plug the autocal in and do a post tune data log and send it to justin, that way he can make sure everything is where it needs to be. . . and since you have the autocal, maybe get a couple separate tunes to play around with.

Last edited:

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Enjoy your tune!

No need to send in a new tune file, unless you are adding mods, or want to check on the gas quality you are using.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

I wish I could have drove to get it done, but it was quite the drive from michigan! I got an email from justin on thursday saying that my tune was 3rd on his list. I used the autocal unit. Overall its taking a little while, but I think it will be worth it in the end. What type of performance difference did you see??? I would plug the autocal in and do a post tune data log and send it to justin, that way he can make sure everything is where it needs to be. . . and since you have the autocal, maybe get a couple separate tunes to play around with.

We are definitely behind, as we were slammed this month. Justin is currently out of town, but is trying to fit in a few AutoCal tunes before calling it a night. Thank you for your patience.

OP
OP
X

XxBIGxTEXxX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks jenna.. And justin was awesome.. Just one thing he did find was that while driving it around, we heard like a noise that sounded like static coming from the radio but sounded to me like it was coming from the transmission when i would slam it to the floor or it would hit HI RPMs it would sound like a slippage and dont know of someone here have had the same problem after the tune or notice that happen in the their truck..

What i did ask justin was if their was any way yall could email me the performance difference he recorded after the whole tune was done or everything that was done to my truck so i could have for my records if possible?

He was also tellling me i could order my autoCal anytime for the special price correct? if so, i told him i was going to place the order in a couple of weeks because i will be switching out some parts and re-send you the tune readings after it was done so he could work with my file and fix it up with my new mods...

Other than that, i notice a big difference in power... just might want to add little things to it slowly at a time to have more power... But thanks for everything guys...

plush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good. Mine is 8 hours away.

Divino92

Reaction score
Well , its 3 am here in michigan right now, and I just got done with my first test drive with a 87 octane tune. All I can say is HOLY CRAP!!! I Love it! I cant wait to burn through this tank of gas and load the 93 octane sport tune! Thank you guys so much @ Blackbear. I never knew a 5000+lb vehicle could feel like a sports car! A++++:Handshake:

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score
Well , its 3 am here in michigan right now, and I just got done with my first test drive with a 87 octane tune. All I can say is HOLY CRAP!!! I Love it! I cant wait to burn through this tank of gas and load the 93 octane sport tune! Thank you guys so much @ Blackbear. I never knew a 5000+lb vehicle could feel like a sports car! A++++:Handshake:

We are glad you had a good experience. Enjoy your tune!

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks jenna.. And justin was awesome.. Just one thing he did find was that while driving it around, we heard like a noise that sounded like static coming from the radio but sounded to me like it was coming from the transmission when i would slam it to the floor or it would hit HI RPMs it would sound like a slippage and dont know of someone here have had the same problem after the tune or notice that happen in the their truck..

What i did ask justin was if their was any way yall could email me the performance difference he recorded after the whole tune was done or everything that was done to my truck so i could have for my records if possible?

He was also tellling me i could order my autoCal anytime for the special price correct? if so, i told him i was going to place the order in a couple of weeks because i will be switching out some parts and re-send you the tune readings after it was done so he could work with my file and fix it up with my new mods...

Other than that, i notice a big difference in power... just might want to add little things to it slowly at a time to have more power... But thanks for everything guys...

Sorry for the delay, I have been out of town for work.

Hopefully you already emailed Justin for your numbers. There are so many changes, he probably won't be able to list them all (I am sure you noticed how quick he was flipping through the tables).

Yes, you do receive the discounted AutoCal price, just let us know when you are ready to order.

Enjoy the newfound power :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparkybuilt63