trying to sell a set of wheels at a good deal, but cant post up in forsale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sloblack00

Reaction score
wow, so lets not edit my post so it makes me look like a ******* idiot.

i am not worried about a little 1700 dollars, i tried to give them to my ex girlfriend for her denali before i even put them up for sale

sorry i even tried to post them over here, it was a mistake on my part

Last edited:

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
post a picture and you may get better replies, and a location would help..

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
There isn't anything you can do to go around it except spend time as a member here. I wouldn't do what Dylan suggested and post pics etc as the moderators/admins will simply pull your listing down for breaking the rules of the forum. Only members of 50 posts or more are allowed to sell items in the classified section to prevent people/scammers from just signing up to sell their crap. 50 posts really isn't a lot. If you spend any real time here you could have that in a day or two.

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There isn't anything you can do to go around it except spend time as a member here. I wouldn't do what Dylan suggested and post pics etc as the moderators/admins will simply pull your listing down for breaking the rules of the forum. Only members of 50 posts or more are allowed to sell items in the classified section to prevent people/scammers from just signing up to sell their crap. 50 posts really isn't a lot. If you spend any real time here you could have that in a day or two.

yeah i wouldnt do it either, i was just saying he needed more info atleast

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
stick around, become a valued member, good deals are nice, but people kinda want to make sure ya know, why they have a 50 post ruie...

OP
OP
S

sloblack00

Reaction score
i understand all of this, just because im not a valued member here doesn't mean i am not other places, i have 1000's of post counts at corvette forum, and local houston forums.

i am new to tahoes, this is my first one and just got it 4 months ago.

thanks for the advice.

Sorry please have 50 posts before you try to sell here - TYF Staff

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
understand, then you understand all forums have their own set of rules is all i am saying. Not saying you are, or not valued, just this forums rules is all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700