Truck got sideswiped this morning *pics*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol: make sure that esky third doesn't get harmed in the process :D I want it :bleh:

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
If they total it, see what you could buy it back for. Even if it needs a rear end (maybe 1500-2000) looks like It just needs a bumper, quarter and door skin. Might be worth buying back cheap and fixing if you want to keep it

Vette66

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know its just a truck to some. But man the Blood, Sweat, and Tears most of us put into a vehicle its more than that to many of us. It makes me sick in my gut to see that somebody's complete disregard for themselves and others causes these kind's of things.

So sorry for your loss. Hopefully you can recover it and turn it into something more. If not pull the bits that make it special and bring new life to another.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That sucks man! I had rear end damage on my last accident and my YXL was totalled.

Hopefully the damage isn't horrible so you can fix it.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Such BS , Ive been rear ended twice here In NJ for people not paying attention , Luckly they were lower speed collisions mostly resulting int my tow hook hitch going through a SAABs and Focus Radiator, Most of the time I see that as pay back enough and plus Im a nice guy . but after my last incident with the SAAB my Transmission went out a week later. His insurance said that it wasn't because of the collision , when I'm pretty sure it played a role. So the next time I get hit Im going straight for bank accounts , Matter of fact I can already feel a kink in my Neck.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:sad72:

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Such BS , Ive been rear ended twice here In NJ for people not paying attention , Luckly they were lower speed collisions mostly resulting int my tow hook hitch going through a SAABs and Focus Radiator, Most of the time I see that as pay back enough and plus Im a nice guy . but after my last incident with the SAAB my Transmission went out a week later. His insurance said that it wasn't because of the collision , when I'm pretty sure it played a role. So the next time I get hit Im going straight for bank accounts , Matter of fact I can already feel a kink in my Neck.

Aman to that brother. I shoulda done insurance on my hoe when i got rear wnded but being the nice guy i said whatever and let him leave. He didnt even have a license but left with a crumpled up ford

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
metal2forall